1. The problem was resolved when in exceptional situations the tasks in the auto-call campaign could stop.
File changes: pbxunit/python-lib/pbxunit/autocall.py and pbxunit/modules/autocall/agi-bin/pbxu_originate_autocall.py
2. Added setting in the auto-call campaign, block "Outbaund routes", the field "Outbaund extension" - this number will be substituted as an outgoing extension from which calls are made. It can be used to build routes in FreePBX "Outbound Routes".
File changes: pbxunit/web/pbxunit/functions.php, pbxunit/web/pbxunit/shell/autocallcampaing_add.php, pbxunit/web/pbxunit/shell/autocallcampaing_edit.php, pbxunit/modules/autocall/agi-bin/pbxu_originate_autocall.py, pbxunit/python-lib/pbxunit/autocall.py, pbxunit/modules/autocall/dialplan/extensions_custom.conf
1. Fixed a problem when generating a phrase in parallel. Now a lock file is created in the directory with the phrase cache. Updated pbxunit/python-lib/pbxunit/autocalltts.py file
1. Fixed a problem with speech generator, updated files: pbxunit/python-lib/pbxunit/autocalltts.py, pbxunit/modules/autocall/agi-bin/pbxu_custom_notify.py
The problem appeared in version 1.2.9, 1.2.10
1. Fixed a bug in the library pbxunit/autocalltts.py, removed the variable self.TTS_FILES_TABLE
2. In the config.php web interface config, the $ _AST_CONFIG ['APIKey'] variable is now empty, and the WEB-API does not allow the use of a blank key. To start using the WEB-API, now you need to edit the key
1. The names of the speech generator files are now stored in md5, instead of the text, which allows you to load any characters into the phrase of the speech generator
2. Removed html-character filter when loading speech generator phrases
3. Added yandex cloud speechkit speech generator service (you need the /usr/bin/avconv utility, libav-tools package for work)
4. Added fields in the asterisk.pbxu_speech_templ table:
5. Fixed a system key generation error for a license on some OS
6. Add WEB-API command : poll_search_res - search poll results by parameters
1. Fixed a problem with the encoding when writing to the database, appeared on the latest versions of the freepbxdistro distribution.
1. Added the option "Upload archive records" to the "Call records" report.
Added rights to unload the archive at the user and role level.
2. The file format was changed when unloading in Excel from the "records of conversations" report to Excel 2007 XML (xlsx).
3. Added WEB API for auto-dialing campaigns.
4. Added composite index for table cdr - fields dst and cnum (there was a slowdown in the work of the "record conversations" report on the large cdr table).
5. Added the output of the roles to the user list, the "User list" button was added to the list of roles.
6. Added options to the config.php web configuration file:
path to the tmp directory inside the web directory: $ _AST_CONFIG ['WebTmpPath'] = '/var/www/html/pbxunit/tmp'
the key for accessing the API: $ _AST_CONFIG ['APIKey'] = 'pbxunit';
7. The search in the "Call records" report for the "Phone number" filter now occurs additionally in the src field of the cdr table.
8. Added the "Protected Numbers" section to the web interface, added the pbxu_protect_exten table to the asterisk database.
9. Correcting the performance of auto-dialing, eliminated a large load on the script processor pbxu_originate_autocall.py
10. In the module "auto-dial" added setting the channel limit, based on the number of operators in the queue.
11. In the appointment of the auto-dialing campaign, the item "queue" is added.